Did you know that the average American produces 25% more waste over the holidays? As our team prepares for the busiest time of the year, please take a few minutes to review our holiday reminders to keep your household clean, green and bright this season!
• Service is scheduled to occur as normal the weeks of December 26 and January 2.
• Please place all material at the curb the night before your regular collection day. With holiday travel and limited hours at disposal facilities, collection may occur earlier than normal.
• Christmas trees placed curbside should be free of all decorations. If larger than 6-foot, please cut in half.
• Foil wrapping paper, ribbon and bows are not accepted in recycling.
• Cards with sound contain batteries and should not be discarded in trash or recycling.
• Still searching for the perfect present? Consider the gift of a clean house by paying for Rumpke service for a loved one or help your friends and family get a head start on a New Year’s resolution to recycle by paying for recycling service.
With inclement weather and potential hazardous road conditions expected for Friday, weather-related service delays are a possibility.