USDS is committed to the safety of our drivers, our community, and your residence. To ensure we are able to safely and effectively service your container on days with snow and ice accumulations, please have the area and pathway around your container salted, and cleared of snow and ice.
At USDS , we take pride in providing superior service to our customers. The following weather-related conditions may affect your collection:
- Unable to access container when it’s plowed in or covered with snow/ice
- Container not visible by driver if placed behind a snow mound or inaccessible to the driver to reach safely
- Steep hill or winding road that may be difficult to navigate during snow or ice conditions
- No place to turn around due to areas not being plowed
- Road closures
- Windchill factor- which impacts the safety of our drivers and proper vehicle operation
- Reduced visibility such as blizzard conditions, sleet, fog, and hail
We will make every effort to notify you of weather-related service impacts. Please ensure we have your updated contact information including your email and phone number. You may do this by visiting our website to update your communication preferences and to opt-in to receive service alerts.